Monday, October 31, 2005

Under heavy eyelids, I have dragged myself to a computer to propose my second consecutive theme week. Wednesday evening, Chaz, Vlad and I hopped into my car and drove to Kansas. I returned at 3 AM and, to the best of my knowledge, Chaz and Vlad are still in the middle of the field I dumped them in. No, I did not leave them for dead; I left them for dead drunk, a difference so subtle that I wouldn't expect any of you to understand it.

So, in the spirit of making this blog a more unforgiving protrusion of the internet--imagine something like a bolt of lightning, or a trident--this week's theme is : Reasons Why Chaz And Vlad Should Have Been Dumped In The Middle Of A Field Long Before This Weekend.

I hope my remaining suitemate is up the challenge of this theme week. If not, I'm fully prepared to provide all the answers necessary for you to understand why I've done what I've done.

Oh, and Happy Halloween.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home