Monday, October 24, 2005

How my participation in this meaningless ritual became obligatory, I'll never know.

Simple theme, with the opportunity for great extrapolation: What are you going to dress up as for Halloween weekend/Halloween? Most of us, so long as we remain in a state of moderate sobriety, are too old to consider knocking on stranger's doors, demanding snacks; however, with the large number of parties that come along with one of the more entertaining holidays, there is always some amount of costumery and cosplay. I ask my suitemates this question with very little legitimate interest in their answers; I ask more to answer the question myself, and perhaps to embarass my suitemates, showing their pathetic costumes for what they are.

To better contrast my glory to their inadequacy, I will post my costume only after they have posted theirs.

Best for last, as they say.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home