Monday, October 03, 2005

Alright, it's my turn to pick a theme post. If you read about my weekend, you'll know that this week's theme will be "one thing we miss about being home, along with one thing we love about being where we are." This is a completely open topic, by the way. Take it in any direction you want to, guys.

For instance, Chaz's favorite thing about St. Louis might be the Waffle House in Florissant; my understanding is that they don't have Waffle House in California. Similarly, Vlad might miss the drinking age in Russia; my understanding is that when Russians say "drinking age" they actually mean "drinking era," a period of time which extends back to the very beginnings of the Russian nation.

I'd follow this post with my own answer, only I'm on a lab computer, and I feel I can only do this properly with my laptop, Comrade. Even without a true post, you should be able to live for the next few hours.

This message will self-destruct around the age of 43.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home